It is making me depressed- some albums have been split into 3 albums resulting in my collection becoming a huge mess. I have tried using tag editors but they are so cumbersome to use and often xbox music sometimes stubbornly refuses to recognise changes I have made. I have tried other players but the problem persists. I remember on Android you could alter music tags as you were playing the song and it was so elegant. It almost feels like a deliberate act of malice. I am seriously thinking of smashing my phone. Please help. Thanks
    03-18-2016 04:08 PM
    It is making me depressed- some albums have been split into 3 albums resulting in my collection becoming a huge mess. I have tried using tag editors but they are so cumbersome to use and often xbox music sometimes stubbornly refuses to recognise changes I have made. I have tried other players but the problem persists. I remember on Android you could alter music tags as you were playing the song and it was so elegant. It almost feels like a deliberate act of malice. I am seriously thinking of smashing my phone. Please help. Thanks
    don't smash your phone

Which phone?

if your phone is eligible, you can upgrade it to windows 10 mobile
    03-19-2016 03:50 AM