Call out via Bluetooth always wants to use SIM Card slot 1

ams_hh

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Hello,
due to a stupid fault with a SIM card adapter I disturbed the slot 1 of my 730.
Not a total desaster, I thought, it's a DUAL SIM....

So I put the card in there, had to switch in all contacts from SIM1 to SIM2 and here we go!
But then - in the car:
When connected via Bluetooth [hands free in car], the 730 obviously every time wants to call out via
SMI Card 1, which is not there. And I did not find any switch in the settings to change
this. (Even so could'nt find any answer somerwhere else)

Does someone has a hint for me, before I have to ditch my mobile?

Thanks a lot.
Andree

[Version 8.10.142.34.375]

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Can you go into "Cellular and SIM" in the Settings and turn off SIM 1 and turn on SIM 2? Perhaps you've done that already, but I'd expect the phone to then use SIM2.

Or perhaps that is only an option in Windows 10 Mobile... in which case this could be your time to upgrade ;)

ams_hh

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Hello,
SIM1 can't be "turned off" or "on" because it is unreachable (grayed) if no card is in Slot1.
Of course SIM2 is turned on.
And no, the phone does not use SIM2 via Bluetooth.

And once again no, I don't want to switch to WP10 because of a battery drain issue. I possess a Lumia 532 I updated to WP10. From that moment on it drains the battery in 1,5 days. (And that is a long time, as you can read here at other places. Others have te same issue and they only have hours) Before (and as well now with the 730) I can use it for three days with my user profile.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes