Sudden problem using OneNote

jz1276

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Using a Lumia 521 with 8.1 Update. Keep a to do/grocery list using OneNote for a long time now which is synced with my Win 10 machine. Recently, when I open the Quick Note on the phone, the phone slows down to a crawl & the on screen key board takes a good 30 seconds before it even pops up. When closing the app, sometimes it takes around 20 seconds just for the phone to 'unfreeze'. Then again, sometimes the app works just fine. Any suggestions?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Using a Lumia 521 with 8.1 Update. Keep a to do/grocery list using OneNote for a long time now which is synced with my Win 10 machine. Recently, when I open the Quick Note on the phone, the phone slows down to a crawl & the on screen key board takes a good 30 seconds before it even pops up. When closing the app, sometimes it takes around 20 seconds just for the phone to 'unfreeze'. Then again, sometimes the app works just fine. Any suggestions?

Have you tried a soft reset? And how free is your phone memory?

jz1276

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Impossible. This all started when I was messing around with some settings on my Win 10 PC. Do you know of any settings that could've screwed up the app on my phone from changing on the PC?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre