Should i return?

GaboCaVi

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Hey I own a Lumia 822 and I have Windows 10 mobile preview. The microphone stopped to work and i think it was the update that broke BC i only dropped the phone once and duh, it's a Nokia... So well I didn't return to 8.1 BC i enjoy having WM 10 apps... But as Cortana or any other voice recorder works.... I was considering to return to 8.1

I want to re use it as my iPod touch 5th broke this semester and i don't want to spend on other display..... Or other iPod...

Also I've seen that 8.1 is more stable....

What do you guys say?

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, if you do roll back to WP8.1 it will prove whether the software update broke the microphone or if the drop damaged it.
Personally I prefer the look and feel of Windows 10 mobile and wouldn't go back to WP8.1.

NookHD

Dec 14, 2016
Visit site
Windows 10 Mobile was great while it lasted for me, but there's nothing like the stability of Windows 8.1 Mobile. 10 was pretty good I must say, but errors here and there made me roll back to 8.1.

Daniel Fargnoli

Mar 24, 2017
Visit site
I prefer the look and feel of Windows 10 mobile but the version are not "stable" yet.

You should return to WP8.1 SP2 with to avoid all the problems and dangers for your movile
and them look in the forum what really happen with WM10.

I did that with my phone and all is Ok.

Today we do not have a stable version of WM10 and in addition MS are talking about the
espejism of Surface Phone ... really crazy !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb