My Windows Phone 8.2 App list concept

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Hello. I've been bored today so I decided to make my concept for app list on Windows Phone 8.2. I hope you'll like it :)

Menu WP Concept.png

Last edited:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'll be blunt, if its like that all the time, I'd say its too cluttered.

Good effort though, how long did it take?

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I'll be blunt, if its like that all the time, I'd say its too cluttered.

Good effort though, how long did it take?

I took me like 30 mins to make that :p
I actually didn't try to make some nice design..it's about features I'd like to see in new update :)

nishchay mishra1

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Hey can anyone tell me that ...if I update my Lumia 630 to 8.1update 1... Then it'll loose cyan features or not?????...and is there any problem regarding battery issue in update 1?????????

teckris

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hey can anyone tell me that ...if I update my Lumia 630 to 8.1update 1... Then it'll loose cyan features or not?????...and is there any problem regarding battery issue in update 1?????????

Please ask on ONE THREAD.. and make it is Right thread.
Answer is YOU WONT LOOSE CYAN FEATURES

9112Fisher

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
If you can create folders on start screen then why'd you need groups in apps list?
I don't like it but as you said it took 30 minutes.So, its a good effort.

Well if you don't have all your apps pinned to start screen it would be nice to have options to group your apps to categories, like tools, productivity, etc.

Makm

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I'd like to have a second start screen. Swipe to the left/right and you will see your second start screen. (kinda like android home screens)

rluka

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Like the idea of batch uninstall. Would be helpful after trying many apps.
Now if the Store could have a section for "permanently uninstalled". Right now My Apps is mixed between apps I actually use, and those that doesn't meet my expectation. It should be a useful data for developers too, data about if their application is tested by user and then removed.

Most of the functions can be thrown into the appearing App Bar together with Uninstall (invisible when checkboxes are not shown).

Hide Sidebar button is redundant because we have the Back button.
Select button is also redundant.
Not sure the difference between Group and Create Group.
Tools have to be in app bar, or better yet, in the Settings as this is part of the OS after all.
may be a third swipe[ to left] brings Customisation
Windows Phone has a gesture to bring out checkboxes, like in Phone, Mail and Messaging apps. Basically touch the left edge of the screen and the checkboxes will appear.

DoctorSaline

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
I think it is evident by now that side bar is more close to android's esthetics than WP. WP has options stacked under ellipses(three-dots-at-the-bottom-bar).
Nice effort though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos