I want the gdr2 update but without installing win 10 tech preview accidentally , i tried to uninstall the windows insider app after the download of the update started but i ended up with the windows 10 tech.. (i tried on an old phone i used to have [lumia 620]) .
    can any one help to do it in a guaranteed way, i don't want to end up with a win10 on my primary phone. thanks
    04-14-2015 10:20 AM
    I'm not sure that it's fully supported. It's only really been released as an immediate stepping-stone up to Windows 10.

We don't know how stable it is or whether it unreasonably drains battery or how this OS version affects any future updates. The only slightly worthwhile thing about it is the settings categories and I'm not sure that's that useful on a day-to-day basis.
    I'm not sure that it's fully supported. It's only really been released as an immediate stepping-stone up to Windows 10.

We don't know how stable it is or whether it unreasonably drains battery or how this OS version affects any future updates. The only slightly worthwhile thing about it is the settings categories and I'm not sure that's that useful on a day-to-day basis.
    04-14-2015 10:28 AM