Debit card not working India

anon5997296

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Guys, after creating a thread here and after confirming I created a new account in Axis bank just to be able to purchase apps from the store. I got my debit card which is MasterCard. I even registered it and got the SecureCode too. But while adding the card to wallet, it says payment method not authorized. When I fill the details it takes me to bank's secure site where I can put the password, but then it says payment method not authorized. What can be the problem and any solution??

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Hmmm....I thought Master/VISA debit cards should work. I have always done my transactions for app purchases with credit card. Not quite sure if Indian debit cards are supported after reading your post.

siva bharathi

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Guys, after creating a thread here and after confirming I created a new account in Axis bank just to be able to purchase apps from the store. I got my debit card which is MasterCard. I even registered it and got the SecureCode too. But while adding the card to wallet, it says payment method not authorized. When I fill the details it takes me to bank's secure site where I can put the password, but then it says payment method not authorized. What can be the problem and any solution??

try entropay virtual credit card...
Go to entropay.com ..

I bought so many applications via this way only

Sent from my RM-825 using Tapatalk

rafimd2

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
can u anyone tell me which axis debit card accepted windows store? or which indian debit card accepted windows store?

WinMaverick

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Can I change my card from MasterCard to VISA then??

Since the application form gives you the option to select the variant of your debit card when applying for an account, I think its easily possible to change it. Please contact your local bank guy, he will be the one to know best.

Btw, IDBI International Gold Debit/ATM Card (salary account) working fine too :)

anon5997296

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Since the application form gives you the option to select the variant of your debit card when applying for an account, I think its easily possible to change it. Please contact your local bank guy, he will be the one to know best.

Btw, IDBI International Gold Debit/ATM Card (salary account) working fine too :)

OK thank you very much.. So I'll just ask the bank officer to change my card to international VISA card.

WinMaverick

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Axis Bank International Debit Card (Visa)
View attachment 56666means (Titanium Rewards ) Mastercard Debit Card ? or different?

I don't think I understand your query. VISA is completely different from MasterCard... it's an either/or thing... signifies your verification gateway. Both the working cards I've tried are Visa ones... haven't tried with a MasterCard yet. Seeing the problem you guys are facing, maybe MasterCard gateway isn't supported yet.

anon5997296

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I don't think I understand your query. VISA is completely different from MasterCard... it's an either/or thing... signifies your verification gateway. Both the working cards I've tried are Visa ones... haven't tried with a MasterCard yet. Seeing the problem you guys are facing, maybe MasterCard gateway isn't supported yet.

Yes, me also thinks that is the problem. Should have applied for a VISA debit card..

WinMaverick

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)