Your ideal manufacturer would be??

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
You are being more than fair, XENOPHOS. I want to like HTC. They just made it hard on me.

And welcome to the forums!!

Thanx snowmutt! And this time to be honest, my HTC HD7 had the volume rocker and lock screen key discoloration. So...yes, HTC too has some drawbacks.

And I'm liking this place and people here already!

McCrazieGoalz

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Nokia for me no doubt.

I'd even go for the current WP's even after WP8 phones have been released.

If there is not much difference between WP7.8 and WP8, I will buy a WP7.x phone. Note, in lieu of a Win8 Nokia tablet.

Nokia was my first phone ever. Siri said the Lumia 900 is the best smartphone ever and Nokia was my first smartphone ever.

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Nokia for me no doubt.

I'd even go for the current WP's even after WP8 phones have been released.

If there is not much difference between WP7.8 and WP8, I will buy a WP7.x phone. Note, in lieu of a Win8 Nokia tablet.

Nokia was my first phone ever. Siri said the Lumia 900 is the best smartphone ever and Nokia was my first smartphone ever.

Lol! Yes, even Siri couldn't refuse that fact. Again, its more like the need to stay updated. Knowing there is a new set of devices round the corner, I wouldn't plunge my hard earned money for the now-slightly older devices. Just my thoughts...

Sent from my RaZr Nexus.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
My WP8 phone will probably be a Samsung or a Nokia. I have had an original Focus since the release of WP7. The AMOLED screen is fantastic, and I just like the device in general. The Focus S is also a really nice phone.

But when the Lumia 900 came out, I was feeling a little device envy. :) The design is just beautiful, and the screen is every bit as nice as what Samsung puts out. I just don't like HTC LCD screens as much.

Obviously, I will have to wait and see the products that are announced when WP8 launches, but my first choices are Nokia and Samsung.

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
My WP8 phone will probably be a Samsung or a Nokia. I have had an original Focus since the release of WP7. The AMOLED screen is fantastic, and I just like the device in general. The Focus S is also a really nice phone.

But when the Lumia 900 came out, I was feeling a little device envy. :) The design is just beautiful, and the screen is every bit as nice as what Samsung puts out. I just don't like HTC LCD screens as much.

Obviously, I will have to wait and see the products that are announced when WP8 launches, but my first choices are Nokia and Samsung.

To be v v honest, the only two devices I have liked from Samsung is the G Nexus and the Omnia 7. I practically HATE all their phones and can't stand the sight of them.

And seeing The Odyssey yesterday, I must say I like it already. But I think I will wait for HTC to reveal their designs before jumping the gun. For me, Nokia I don't honestly know...

Sent from my RaZr Nexus.

Richard Clubb

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I have always had a Nokia until I bought a HTC HD7. I have since used the Lumia 800 but actually preferred the HD7. I will wait until I see the new Nokia WP8, but have to say I have been very happy with my HTC.

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I've owned a few Samsung devices in my day on Verizon and ATT. Not too impressed with them, but not saying they are horrible. I just prefer HTC more. I see more options and better all around camera quality from them. Not on any particular device I SAID ALL AROUND. I like HTC builds. Samsung has thrown out a few duds. As has HTC, but HTC is that dark horse of a company that people like to overlook because Samsung makes a "Galaxy" or "Nexus" device. Again, I don't dislike Samsung, I just like HTC more. Plus, some people on the Samsung Wagon can be as bad as iphone folks. :p

db4williams

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm waiting for whatever Verizon shovels our way. Hopefully it's a Nokia. Unfortunetly I have to stay with Big Red because of my employer discounts I get as well as they just plain have the best network in my area.

N8ter

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
No Sony? Their designs look better than Nokia's and they're capable of putting some amazing cameras in their devices, as well as screens.

Nokia will just give you more Lumia 800 clones.

mafu6

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
This is a tough question to answer ... but one with many answers ... it's like asking who would you buy your next car off if they were near enough all the same..... I have owned many phones and I'm totally undecided on which to get.. I'm looking forward to see what they have to offer.. but to be totally honest it will probably be with a OEM that is fully behind WP8 (so take Samsung out) let's wait and see... choices can be said now but if your chosen company doesn't have a specific feature you're going to be looking somewhere else ..

sent from my HP Touchpad using Tapatalk 2

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Nokia and then HTC I hate Samsung, and man if apple wod build one it would definitely put it on the map

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium