WP8 Local sync to Outlook& Excel Functions

dlcpa

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Looking for any news on the possible local syncing of WP8 Phones to local computers with Outlook where all Outlook fields are the same as the WP8 Outlook fields. I also want to know if there is a larger list of functions for Excel.

Without any word, I am going to Samsung Galaxy S3 or Note 2. It's up to Microsoft.

cgk

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Why do you expect to get a different answer to this question than you did in the other thread you started about the same subject?

Both outlook and WP8 are cloud-centric - the big improvements in outlook are to do with social networking and the like and further integration into skydrive.

Someone might knock up a local sync app but I doubt it's going to be microsoft.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Office 13 will/does have built in EAS capabilities!Contacts email and calendar I suspect that it might work in all programs. If not MS is offering exchange services starting at 4.00 a month check out the ads in Paul Thurot's WinSuperSite!

cgk

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Office 13 will/does have built in EAS capabilities!Contacts email and calendar I suspect that it might work in all programs. If not MS is offering exchange services starting at 4.00 a month check out the ads in Paul Thurot's WinSuperSite!

It is not EAS he is asking about, it is local plug in a cable and sync stuff. Anyway the next version (which I am currently using) is office 15.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa