GD I want WP8 to Succeed!

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I really want WP8 to be a success. Probably not as much as the people with money riding on it in MS and Nokia board rooms, but close.

iOS is played out, and realistically has promoted itself past its usefulness in the next 3-5 years. Android, no explanation needed.

I've got an upgrade right now, and I really want to use it on a Nokia Lumia WP8 device. But I need a few more apps (Square Up, which may be coming from what I understand) and a few more games once the OS hits a critical mass.

Plus, no one on the WPCentral board has told me to GTFO (happend three times on the iMore boards!), so that's another reason. I WANT APPLE FANBOYS TO GET PUNCHED IN THE FRUIT BASKET!! Seriously, I don't want Apple to go "tets up," that will never happen, and it shouldn't because they help drive innovation.

I just want WP to start gaining ground and finally get the recognition it deserves. If you read the comments on most of the articles that are coming out, the posters pretty much feel the same way I do!

maplewebb

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I hope so, and also hope the Nokia can come back. I don't like Android. But in my opinion, Nokia windows phone should be cheaper than before if he want to be success.

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Yea. I do as well. I find pretty likely it will gain ground soon. It has all the features enterprise and consumers need for a living. I suspect wp8 to be widely adopted in large bussiness. Sorry for grammer typing on my spare phone. Not a smartphone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos