Nokia finally gives me what I've always wanted from a camera phone

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I, for one, am stoked for the 920. The screen and camera tech looks awesome. As for the weight/thickness, I like a sturdy device. My bros GSIII feels fragile and cheap.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Yup! I'm surprised there are not more upbeat threads like this today. From reading the forums today, most of the people here must have had disappointing and down right upsetting Christmases as kids, just because they didn't get everything they wanted.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Yup! I'm surprised there are not more upbeat threads like this today. From reading the forums today, most of the people here must have had disappointing and down right upsetting Christmases as kids, just because they didn't get everything they wanted.

Each to their own, but I can't help but feel the leaked spoilers took away a lot of the magic for some of these guys.

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I am bummed as all get out that there is a sea of such negativity on the home front. This is why I hate the internet. Thank god for some positivity

larrynj

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I am bummed as all get out that there is a sea of such negativity on the home front. This is why I hate the internet. Thank god for some positivity

"People who project negativity typically have low self-esteem. They feel badly about themselves, and their negativity is simply a reflection of those feelings."-HENDRIE WEISINGER

I understand how you feel. It doesn't bum me out I actually find it comical. Not that someone writes about something they don't like. But how they feel the need to post the same thing again and again.

WinFan1

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I personally love the lumia 920 820 900 710 610 they are all nice in respect to the demographic they are aimed at

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa