Joe Belfiore did present Windows Phone 8 on the Nokia Lumia Event but he didn't reveal many new features. But when he wrote the twitter feed it looks like he showed a new auto correct feature:

Look at his presentation when he writes the tweet.
    ( )
    Auto correct suggests 'screenshot' after he wrote 'First ever wp8' although he didn't even type 's' or something like that. Maybe wp8 will guess the word you want to type even before you type it.

What do you think?
    09-08-2012 06:20 AM
    I've never been a fan of text prediction, but if this were in the works, it would be pretty interesting and unique.
    09-08-2012 07:57 AM
    This would be great. I love text prediction. Definitely helps when I'm busy with the other hand like eating. One of the great things of my current phone is it'll predict the next word based on previous usage and that's a useful and convenient feature.

Looking forward to what windows phone 8 has in store.
    09-08-2012 08:11 AM
    imo the chances of it being predictive to the point of 'predicting' any given word and context in any sentence are... slim. The reason Joe's phone suggested the word Screenshot is more likely down to the fact that the word what already in the phone's dictionary from a previous test run. His 'first ever screenshot' tweet won't have been the first time he (or more specificaly the engineers) will have performed that with the handset he had in his hands...

see the post above mine ^^
    09-09-2012 10:29 AM