Met a WP (female) fan at work today!

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I work at Sprint, so not many WP enthusiasts left, unless they're still on WM waiting for a top notch WP device to hit or have and enjoy the Arrive. So when this female came in today and ask about accessories for her phone (Galaxy Nexus), I started looking for them. Then we started trying about battery life and naturally, the WP device (Arrive) she had came up. And I, of course was all ears and smiles when she started talking about how much she loved WP.

I informed her about my Lumia and she said she liked the Lumia series and was wondering if she should leave Sprint, but of course I didn't want her to leave; told her that maybe it would come.

It was pretty cool seeing another WP fan and how knowledgeable she was; not only about WP, but even Android. She showed me a couple of cool things with Google Now aka Siri for Android.

WP is really a great platform and a lot of people that have a chance to use it extensively, almost always feel the same way. Another great selling point for WP is the atrocious battery life that Android has. She said she had a few batteries that she had to keep around at all times.

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Duvi and fangirl up the tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G. ;).Jokes. but gotta admit that is kinda romantic. I remember when I was nervous with my GF. We had our first kiss at the beach. EPIC!!

Last edited:

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Lol y'all. It was just refreshing. She even said "Windows Phone" versus "Windows Mobile". I was very impressed.

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Haha, that's pretty cool. I was surprised earlier in the summer to find a few coworkers that had Windows Phones. It's cool to find people who "get it." Love when that sort of thing happens.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Why did you tell her that the Lumia might come to Sprint? That was a straight up lie.

That is no way to start a relationship. Men are dogs.

:p

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Why did you tell her that the Lumia might come to Sprint? That was a straight up lie.

Stranger things have happened, apple will release a phone with an almost 4 inch screen... a WP coming to Spring could happen in the future....just doesn't seem like anytime soon.

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Duvi, you lied to her and led her on to think Sprint was going to get a WP8 device. Come on buddy, you know better than that. Shame...shame, I tell you! :)

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site

Technically no lie... 2 years from now would still be truth! Haha. I told her WP8 could be a possibility one day. =P

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
To this date I've only seen one other person with a WP. I'm hoping that changes with WP8.

I've met loads of people with WP already... I've got one, my dad has one, my cousin has one, my friend from the radio station has one, someone I met at a party last night has one, I've met about 3 strangers while travelling or eating at SUBWAY etc with one... I've got a few friends from school with WP, one of my friends from the musical theatre group has one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes