people saying HTC need to bring some power.... well looks like they are

HTC Elation Windows Phone 8 Device Leaked, Includes Quad-Core Processor | WMPoweruser
    Last edited by Villain; 09-17-2012 at 06:29 AM.
    09-17-2012 05:26 AM
    I actually like the design of the One X so this is actually pretty appealing to me. No once I convince someone on my family plan of giving up their upgrade for me I will have the harder decision of picking a phone *sigh*
    09-17-2012 05:28 AM
    I was mistakenly under the impression that MS dictated the hardware for WP8 which was why everyone was going for dual core Krait?
    This is an interesting development, it will be interesting to see if the 4 core model has any advantage as Id imagine that WP8 has been optimised for dual cores?
    09-17-2012 05:43 AM
    I am quite sure that it's a fake. Sad...but (in my opinion) true...

As you can see on the screenshot, there are some of the Nokia-exclusive-Apps on the phone. Noka Drive and City Lense. You can see them on the phone itself and on the second pic in the "gallery" right under the phone
    09-17-2012 05:46 AM
    Just read it may have been htc posting a fan made thing.
    09-17-2012 06:22 AM
    I am quite sure that it's a fake. Sad...but (in my opinion) true...

As you can see on the screenshot, there are some of the Nokia-exclusive-Apps on the phone. Noka Drive and City Lense. You can see them on the phone itself and on the second pic in the "gallery" right under the phone
    Yeah... And the usb port isn't on the bottom either.
    09-17-2012 06:28 AM
    ah you're right! Nice one mr. eagleeyes!
    09-17-2012 06:36 AM
    Don't be too disheartened guys. Yes this is a fake, but HTC aren't going to roll over for Nokia... Get excited ;)
    09-17-2012 06:36 AM
    yeah sounds nice! I bet Jay got a little birdie ;)
    09-17-2012 06:49 AM
    Don't be too disheartened guys. Yes this is a fake, but HTC aren't going to roll over for Nokia... Get excited ;)
    Yes HTC Titan II wasn't any less than impressive when compared against Nokia 900. Can't wait to see what's next. I do hope that this time they will back up their WP devices as much as Nokia is doing. So many more choices for me next year when I upgrade my Nokia 710 phone! BTW Jay this is off-topic but as a budding WP developer, I really love your WPCentral App!
    brmiller1976 and Jay Bennett like this.
    09-17-2012 07:57 AM
    Yes HTC Titan II wasn't any less than impressive when compared against Nokia 900. Can't wait to see what's next. I do hope that this time they will back up their WP devices as much as Nokia is doing. So many more choices for me next year when I upgrade my Nokia 710 phone! BTW Jay this is off-topic but as a budding WP developer, I really love your WPCentral App!
    Thanks man, hopefully you'll fall head over heels for the version I'm developing at the moment too...
    brmiller1976 and Bee Mon like this.
    09-17-2012 08:43 AM
    HTC is bringing their A-game. Trust me, you'll be blown away (and I don't even know what they're going to show). :)
    09-17-2012 10:15 AM
    HTC is bringing their A-game. Trust me, you'll be blown away (and I don't even know what they're going to show). :)
    Look for a post tomorrow with my name on it, then stay glued to the site on Wednesday for full details :D
    brmiller1976, Bee Mon and Villain like this.
    09-17-2012 10:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD