Nokia floating lens comparison video.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
The low light pictures are actually a lot better than the GS3. Which sadly sucks in low light (indoors and restaurants etc...)

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I want to see a comparison of the top phones in "night mode" for dark-room photos before I make a definitive decision.

The OIS stuff makes a difference on the carpet-car for sure.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I guess it will make celebrity sex tapes all the better. But I don't see myself shooting much videos, I do like the low light stuff. I love taking pictures in restaurants and late at night.

blehblehbleh

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
When Nokia sucks I say they suck, when Nokia does something right I give them recognizition. I don't have an agenda against Nokia.

Heh, your posts over the past month could imply differently. I'm guessing Nokia is still the devil in your eyes though because they failed to deliver you your precious 41 MP sensor. :p

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Winterfang has been unfailingly unbiased. WPers who criticize Nokia do so out of factual bases. I daresay he and I would both love to see Nokia making huge profits and selling tens of millions of 920s on every major carrier. We're just worried about their lack of ability to execute.

blehblehbleh

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Winterfang has been unfailingly unbiased. WPers who criticize Nokia do so out of factual bases. I daresay he and I would both love to see Nokia making huge profits and selling tens of millions of 920s on every major carrier. We're just worried about their lack of ability to execute.

...according to your standards...

We'll see once X-mas is over.

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Sure. I'm willing to bet that HTC will sell more 8Xes on AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon than Nokia sells 920s on AT&T alone. Willing to take that bet?

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I took that bet with Big sups. I'm thinking of making a banner of Superman getting caught into Tails's plane engine and a super tacky WINTERFANG WAS RIGHT glitter flashing letters bellow for him to use if I win XD.

PG2G

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
So, does this mean you are finally acknowledging that while the PureView in the 920 is different from the 808, it is equally as impressive?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion