video messaging?

evobassfish

Jul 27, 2012
Visit site
I don't want to have to use a 3rd party app to send a video message, just want to be able to use the stock messaging app and send a video on the fly. Alot of my friends are android/iPhone users. I think it's a little inconvenient to have to find someone who has the same app in order to send a video message. This is not a total deal breaker for me when choosing my next phone, just would be nice to have the option to be able to.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I don't want to have to use a 3rd party app to send a video message, just want to be able to use the stock messaging app and send a video on the fly. Alot of my friends are android/iPhone users. I think it's a little inconvenient to have to find someone who has the same app in order to send a video message. This is not a total deal breaker for me when choosing my next phone, just would be nice to have the option to be able to.

They're not talking about using a third-party app. The last update for WP is called Tango. The Tango update allows us to share videos by the messaging app.

ryuh3d

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Once your HTC Arrive gets WP 7.8 you will have video messaging via MMS. I have to assume WP8 will also have video messaging.

Tango (WP7.5 refresh) currently supports Video messaging, but it appears most older WP7 devices are not getting Tango.

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Wait if your friends have android. Doesn't android record video in 3gp format? So does the file get converted when you receive it?

Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett