Game list?

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I am pretty kicked about WP8...duh..that's why I'm here..

But any idea about upcoming games on WP?

I'm expecting nothing short of HALO!!! or MW3!! **** YEAH!!

No...I'm just asking as I know I might be actually buying some games this time...(unlike last time..)

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I am really surprised that Gears of War isn't on WP7... Not the full fame of course, but some sort of mini version of off-shoot version.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Just remembered that GOW golf game they were messing with. It wasn't meant to be released, they were just messing with the code and showing the grenade throwing system as a golf ball trajectory. Would have been funny if they made that into a phone game.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

PG2G

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I'd imagine any WP8-specific game or app announcements will be coming with the unveil of WP. As a side not, here is a list of some of the games coming to Windows 8 on 10/26. Given the ease of portability between the two, I think it'd be fairly safe to assume these will come to WP8.

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I'd imagine any WP8-specific game or app announcements will be coming with the unveil of WP. As a side not, here is a list of some of the games coming to Windows 8 on 10/26. Given the ease of portability between the two, I think it'd be fairly safe to assume these will come to WP8.

Well that's a start...

Sent from my RaZr HD.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99