what would a photographer think of the new Wp devices

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys. I got a question how would a photographer think of the new Windows phones. would they love it?. are the the new Wps are the new photographer Phones?

Last edited:

pjs37

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Nothing beats my DSLR but the Nokia has potential, there are a lot of photography sites who talk about using an iPhone 5

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

EvanKr

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm an amateur photographer, and honestly I can't wait for the new WP devices. If I had the option to use my DSLR or my phone, obviously I'd choose my DSLR, but I can't carry it around all day. Having a good camera in my phone is important to me, as I can take decent compact quality shots on the go without having to carry a dedicated camera.

torresa

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm not photographer, but I like taking pictures. I have a dSLR and if I am going to an event and want to take pictures I am grabbing my Cannon. But it is big and heavy and I don't carry it around everywhere I go. As the saying goes, the best camera is the one that's with you. So I take quite a bit of pictures using my camera, and I am excited seeing the upgrades to cell phone camera technology. I'm very interested in how the 920 looks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium