I am really looking forward to Windows Phone 8. What doesn't make sense is that I have a Titan 2, yet I can only get a early upgrade on an iPhone. Why is this?

I really hope HTC or Nokia strikes a deal and lets us (L900 & T2) early upgrades.
    10-05-2012 11:35 PM
    AT&T and Apple have a special agreement where Apple will help subsidize the cost of an early upgrade so it costs less to the consumer if they want an early upgrade. AT&T normally allows for an upgrade every year as long as you renew for another 2 year contract.

I know it's frustrating when you really don't want an iPhone. What you can do though is add a line for $10 a month, purchase a new phone for that line and sell your old phone on eBay to pay for the extra $10 a month [they sell for around $170 used]. That's what I did and now I upgrade every 6 month! :D
    10-06-2012 09:29 AM
    I work as a rep for att. you can early upgrade to a non-apple device, you just have to do it with a rep in a store or over the phone.
    10-06-2012 09:46 AM
    I work as a rep for att. you can early upgrade to a non-apple device, you just have to do it with a rep in a store or over the phone.
    Early as in "after 8 months - Apr/Nov? How?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro
    10-06-2012 10:09 AM
    Strange. I have an iPhone and I have been able to early upgrade to any phone on their website since my early upgrade began.
    10-06-2012 10:48 AM
    I the early upgrade capability is available 6 months after your last upgrade with good payment history

Sent from my Radar 4G using Board Express
    10-06-2012 12:40 PM
    I the early upgrade capability is available 6 months after your last upgrade with good payment history

That statement will cause carrier riots in Canada where they sign 3 year contract. :D
    10-06-2012 12:53 PM
    Early as in "after 8 months - Apr/Nov? How?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro
    I am at 7 months and can get an early upgrade on a iphone. I started service with at&t in April. I find it strange as well. It would be awesome if HTC or Nokia offered this as well.
    10-06-2012 01:03 PM
    The early upgrades on ATT are pretty much ripoffs. like the iphone was is that they let you get the price of the phone, and add $250 dollars. and then another $36 dollar upgrade fee.

so basically you're going to be paying $486 dollars and restart your contract.
    10-08-2012 06:57 PM
    so basically you're going to be paying $486 dollars and restart your contract.
    You could always buy an iPhone 5 with no commitment for $650!

10-08-2012 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD