Xbox live and w8 phones

PappesHartley

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I have a simple question regarding Xbox live. If I buy a movie on Xbox live can I watch it on my phone? Well ive not purchased a windows phone yet.. Jumping sides as I've been a android guy that is very interested in the l920

Villain

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Yup... when you buy a movie on zune it is good on the 360, WP and PC. purchased a few movies on zune via the 360.

lonbraj

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
I've had the same windows live account since 2002 and I didn't get 25gigs for skydrive.

I think you needed to explicity tell that you wanted that 25GB storage so users who didn't give a **** about it didn't get it.Just to make it clear:

"Microsoft has announced today that the free storage amount for SkyDrive accounts will be reduced to 7GB. It turns out that 99.94% of users take advantage of much less than 7GB in their SkyDrive accounts, so most of that space goes unused anyway. If you already are using more than 4GB of SkyDrive storage then don’t worry, you still have 25GB of storage for free. If you are one of the 99% who is using less than 7GB and you have uploaded anything to SkyDrive as of April 22nd, then you have the option to keep your 25GB of storage for free if you sign in here and click the free upgrade. If you’ve never used SkyDrive before, then you’re probably stuck with the new 7GB limit."

That's what you get for being late to party.

dgr_874

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Yup... when you buy a movie on zune it is good on the 360, WP and PC. purchased a few movies on zune via the 360.

Not all movies are this way. Before you purchase on XBOX, make sure you read what it will allow you to play it on. Lots of HD purchases will only allow you to play it on the XBOX. Double check before you buy and dont make the same mistakes I did.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, pretty sure it's related to actually opening the SkyDrive service actually once. I've had a hotmail account for a very very very long time and I'm stuck at 7gb. Sucks in a way since with 920 I'm gonna change my internet-related services from google to Microsoft (mainly primary email and Google docs/drive to SkyDrive)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs