I was wondering do you guys think that when WP8 comes out it will have saving games ij the cloud?

meaning if i am playing a game, lets say i get very far and for some reason i lose my phone and get a new phone/ or upgraded and i re download the same game, will i be able to continue from where i started off or will i start from the beginning,
    this is the reason why i stopped playing game on my current phone now
    10-08-2012 12:13 PM
    I was wondering do you guys think that when WP8 comes out it will have saving games ij the cloud?

meaning if i am playing a game, lets say i get very far and for some reason i lose my phone and get a new phone/ or upgraded and i re download the same game, will i be able to continue from where i started off or will i start from the beginning,
    this is the reason why i stopped playing game on my current phone now
    I do not think this is a phone issue but an App issue. I think most companies could store your info server side, as most is tied to a leaderboard ANYWAY. So it isn't a ton of extra information that they would need, just a new way to interact with that information.

One of the biggest bummers to me was when my phone died, I lost my progress in Glow Artisan. This game could VERY easily allow you to restore a game save as all my time progress is saved on their leaderboard...yet I lost my local copy and now it says I have a time of 7 seconds AND never completed the level also...UGH!
    10-08-2012 12:34 PM
    I'm hoping it does. Looks like there is an app backup settings option....

Windows Phone 8 backup includes SMS sync to Hotmail and Outlook.com | The Verge
    10-08-2012 01:51 PM