And the Lumia device on Verizon is unveiled...

ironsoulreaver

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Fulgy... I feel let down. T-mo got a sweet looking phone. AT&T got the best looking phone... and of course Verizon gets the ugly step sister.Hopefully we will get lucky and it gets a lot of bells and whistles.

How about we hand that to Sprint and we try again!

ironsoulreaver

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
whats up with the look ?? Its anything but an 820 to me...

I am going to assume it's part of their "variant factor". Since AT&T got the signature look and T-Mobile got the Industrial look, Verizon got stuck with the "generic" look. Which is common among Verizon phones. They all tend to look somewhat similar, This design is only going to drown the phone in the sea of similar looking phones at Verizon instead of standing out. Only the Motorola Droid, HTC 8X/S and 2 LG phones (one of which is a Note competitor) have corners, the rest of the smartphones have rounded edges. Verizon has a fetish for rounded edges. I wouldn't be surprised if Verizon decided on this because they think HTC phones were to square and they needed a windows 8 phone with rounded edges.:straight:

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I have a game for you guys:

8720.jpg

vp710

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
That's a terrible design. It looks like one of these "feature" phones (or semi dumb phones)... o_O

Clearly T-Mobile got the better deal here (even over att)

nokia_lumia_atlas_01.jpeg

174490-lumia810.jpg

Nokia-Lumia-820-black-ATT465.jpg

But none of these will beat this:

lumia-920-att-cyan465.jpg

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
its ok to me ill get it if theres no 922 or any variant of the 920. ill definately get this over the htc 8x. although i would like to see both phones in person but i cant go with 16gbs and no expandable memory over 8gigs with expandable memory

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I have a game for you guys:

Click to view quoted image

They don't look the same at all.

Now this

equals.png

This is what it looks like, BTW the Lumia 610 is the cheapest Lumia here in the country, my carrier sells it for 150bucks unlocked. It looks a lot better in person and feels high quality compared to the Galaxy Ace.

Edit: Now that I think about it, it looks different enough.

Last edited:

tk-093

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
That looks like the VZW Nokia 3G phone that never came to be.

EDIT: Well, maybe not.. I think that was more based off the 710...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre