Now that the phone has kid's corner will we get adult apps? (at least things like uncensored imagewind?)
    What about uncensored searches?
    Better curse word predictions and voice response?

I know about the recent W8 policy but does that only apply to games?
    10-12-2012 01:54 AM
    Probably not. You can't even upload anything that would be considered nudity to sky drive without breaking the EUA.
    10-12-2012 02:35 AM
    Internet has all you need. You don't need an app to fap.
    aspj111 likes this.
    10-12-2012 02:57 AM
    Unless you are Apple, then there's an app for that.

:P
    10-12-2012 05:51 AM
    I wouldn't want to, but being censored for no reason, in my other points are really what interests me. Does the Kindle app have to worry about selling certain books?

Probably not. You can't even upload anything that would be considered nudity to sky drive without breaking the EUA.
    Interesting. Is it nudity only? So no art? Baby Pictures?
    10-12-2012 11:01 AM
    Seriously? You need that on your phone?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    10-12-2012 11:07 AM
    Seriously? You need that on your phone?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    Yes. My phone shouldn't treat me like a kid.
    10-12-2012 11:39 AM
    Sure. I'd love a MISTER-style ***** dating app (Match.com is all straight people and while I love all of you, I just don't love you in that WAY).

While it's not "X-rated," it's definitely "adult" (e.g. you don't want 13 year olds looking for a mate online, right?)

Microsoft's big problem for US market penetration has been its international focus. Its baseline for content censorship is the legal regimes in places like China and Saudi Arabia, so essentially their regulations filter through things like SkyDrive. They need to get a grip, or they're opening up tremendous opportunities for the competition in apps and cloud services alike.
    10-12-2012 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD