When do you think we'll officially hear from Verizon's WP8 offerings?

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
We got nothing so far, right? My money is that Verizon will piggyback on Microsoft's October 29 WP8 event. What do you guys think?

EDIT: The title should be "When do you think we'll officially hear about Verizon's WP8 offerings?"

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I hope they piggy back on it. But it looks like they have a history of playing it close to the vest until a week before available. I've waited long enough for a wp and really don't want to prolong it any more than necessary. If there is no word at all by release on ATT, then I'm going to look at ATT and not wait around on Verizon. I realize that I'm in a small group that are off contract and can go where they want and they aren't concerned about us.

independentvolume

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I hope they piggy back on it. But it looks like they have a history of playing it close to the vest until a week before available. I've waited long enough for a wp and really don't want to prolong it any more than necessary. If there is no word at all by release on ATT, then I'm going to look at ATT and not wait around on Verizon. I realize that I'm in a small group that are off contract and can go where they want and they aren't concerned about us.

Fact of the matter is that Verizon will have more customers come for the new Razrs than they will have leave for the lumia 920.

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Yeah my guess would be not before the WP8 release date, maybe even later if they aren't releasing anything on launch day. I'd guess they will have some (HTC and Samsung probably) devices at launch though. Nokia maybe not until a bit later (1-2 months?).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon