Wait is almost over. Only a few hours. NO leaks, are you still EXCITED?

Villain

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
weird yet interesting find.... interesting because bell didn't officially say anything besides they will carry two.

Bell Canada Mobile Cell Phones, Wireless Internet, Satellite TV, Home Phone

searched "8x" and "HTC phones at Bell" comes up
searched "ativ s" and "Samsung phones at Bell" comes up

then searched other already released devices not on bell

searched "one x" and nothing
searched "lumia" and nothing

small BUT adds a little excitement for me lol

MrSean490

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
So from here on, it only gets uber exciting!

Excited yet?!

Just one sleep before WP8 is out there, good, bad and ugly of WP8.

I feel the excitement around these launches hasn't yet got the buzz, but will it pick up now? I know there is an excitment around Windows 8 and Surface RT, but people aren't talking about WP8 yet.

There is HARDLY any news being covered of any leaks this time. Not an iPhone saga. Have we already seen what was to be seen? Anyone finds it odd not to see leaks less than 24 hours before the event?

How do you guys feel about waking up to the buzzed up, hyped up WP8?

The leaks were ages ago, they came from the leaked SDK. There's barely anything left to know.

ShortStuff

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
The closer we get the less sure of the color I want. I thought I wanted cyan but lately the red has been appealing. Kinda sucks if indeed cyan's only available online, won't be able to compare. But like most things, I'm probably over thinking haha.
I've been having the exact same problem

cgk

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Like others, I expect to see nothing new and to be honest I have gone cool on WP8 - I can't find a good reason to upgrade.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

welsbloke

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Like others have said my only concern is that we have nothing to leak, my suspicion is we will get at least one decent surprise or I should say hope.

jabtano

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Got up at 3:00am EST one because Sandy is banging at my door and I wanted to check my property and two. IT'S WP8 DAY!!!! at noon I'm heading down to the mall "if it's open" and checking out the new WP8 devices

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
It's WP8 day!!

I'm up and ready but as most of you've already said, I don't expect anything new and my excitement of upgrading is dying slowly.. :(

BellaRed

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
My excitement has waned a little because it has been so long since the phones were revealed.

I hope they become available to buy ASAP.

Bring on the phones!!!!

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Why don't you want the one with front facing camera? Only monetary issue?

Pretty much yeah, I'm not into Windows Phone 8 a 100%. By getting a cheap Windows Phone 8 I can use it until my contract rans out and jump into Windows Phone 8 or Android by next year, I honestly don't like any of the current phones. I want a no compromises phone like the Note 2.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Pretty much yeah, I'm not into Windows Phone 8 a 100%. By getting a cheap Windows Phone 8 I can use it until my contract rans out and jump into Windows Phone 8 or Android by next year, I honestly don't like any of the current phones. I want a no compromises phone like the Note 2.

I seriously do feel the need to get rid of WP7.x though. It feels like out of space now with my laptop running Windows 8, my surface on its way. So I am in the same boat where I might still get the cheapest Windows Phone 8 just for the sake of OS and then upgrade later to second wave of high end phones. Are you going for 8S?

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I seriously do feel the need to get rid of WP7.x though. It feels like out of space now with my laptop running Windows 8, my surface on its way. So I am in the same boat where I might still get the cheapest Windows Phone 8 just for the sake of OS and then upgrade later to second wave of high end phones. Are you going for 8S?

That's the cheapest one that will run on T-mobile yes. I'll probably look for an offer and when I can find it for like 200+ I'll bite.

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I personally am looking forward tonight. I'll be leaving work early, so i can do the nursery run, and get home before the presentation starts.

All the rumours and leaks make WP8 look like a good update to WP7, and the 920 looks like the perfect phone for me, so its going to be an interesting night.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills