Wait is almost over. Only a few hours. NO leaks, are you still EXCITED?

explorador75

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
More than excited!!

I will get the nokia Lumia 920, and I am really excited with this conference later today.
I was really worry about not to able to see it Live but because the hurricane coming to this area I wont work. I hope that nothing serious happen cause we can lose electricity and then I wont be able to watch it online!

Heron_Kusanagi

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I just hope MS has got some great news amid all the Sandy talk.

Or is Sandy the indicator that WP8 is going to be a heck of a storm, transforming the mobile world into the likes of which we have never seen before...

BooMaLiCiOuS

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Regardless of what else there is to reveal on the WP8 platform, I am sold on Microsoft's move with the windows line. I have been a big an o Microsoft and have been waiting to buy a Windows phone for the last two years. Being on Verizon doesn't help.... but am looking forward to the 8X on launch day.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm more excited about the fact that now that the NDA is lifting, there is no reason why the flagshipstore in Helsinki, Finland wouldnt have the 920 to be tried in action :D

I'll stream the event though and sorta watch it while doing other stuff :p

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if I'm more excited to see Lumia 920 for real in one of the stores soon or about the features that might be better shown in action! The OS enhancements alone keeps pushing me to sell both my WP7s off!

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
The clock is ticking! In the meantime, I think I'll watch the Windows 8 release as I missed it all moving home. :(

Any predictions for today? Instagram maybe? :)

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if I'm more excited to see Lumia 920 for real in one of the stores soon or about the features that might be better shown in action! The OS enhancements alone keeps pushing me to sell both my WP7s off!

I got lucky cos I got a free Omnia 7 from a friend working in IT when I told him Im getting the Lumia 920, but with no previous WP experience I keep running in stores to get a feel for the OS :D

I'm not selling this one, as I'll give it to my fiancee who has some Symbian Belle using cheap smartphone from Nokia and I really wanted to get her into the same ecosystem (for shared calendars and the likes), but she isnt really interested in phones except for the very basic needs, so she wouldnt have bought a WP just cos I want her to and I dont have income (uni student) to buy phones for her either :D So now I can hand this over to her when I get a Lumia 920 myself.

My home runs with the Windows-ecosystem! :D

Heron_Kusanagi

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I am excited. But if I don't go to sleep, I will be unable to work tomorrow. :(

I will save my excitement when I wake up and see all the crazy stuff MS has been covering up for WP8.

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Mondays are brutal for me. I have classes from 8 to 4:30 then work from 5-9. I get to my house as a broken man. I'm just going to say it right now, I'm sorry if I'll be a little cranky this monday. If Microsoft screws in some way I'll give it an even worse time than usual.

Take your bipolar meds please, for all our sakes. :straight:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills