Best Buy Lumia 920 Order Status: "1 item(s) backordered.Usually ships in 1 - 2 weeks"

jonathanrn

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
I just checked my order status since it had originally said Oct 23-24th!... and I got this: "1 item(s) backordered.Usually ships in 1 - 2 weeks." Maybe pre-order allotment is sold out?

Jonathan

jholl016

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Doubtful. It's more likely that the Oct 23-24th date was an error. It's been widely rumored/confirmed that the L920 will be releasing in early November. Not that we all wouldn't like to get our hands on one by the end of the week!

wp8nyc

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I just checked my order status since it had originally said Oct 23-24th!... and I got this: "1 item(s) backordered.Usually ships in 1 - 2 weeks." Maybe pre-order allotment is sold out?

Jonathan

This is pretty much the same for everyone, even those who ordered soon as the pre-order went live. The "back order" is just to wait for launch.

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Mine says that as well. I'm on the phone with customer service to find out what happened. They said they don't know what's going on. I told them that I ordered through them partially because it of it's availability. She said that she has delivery down for Nov. 1st through the 12th. I mentioned that if I had know that, I may not have placed a pre-order. I asked if I could cancel and she said she wasn't sure that a cancellation would work with backorder status.

What is everyone else going to do?

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site

Jonathan

The phone isn't released until 2 weeks. I ordered at 7 am yesterday CST and mine says the same thing.

bauerbach

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
yeah, I ordered early yesterday. initial report was 23rd, but that was obviously never true. order status always said 1-2 weeks.

whatever.

theeboredone

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
If you have been keeping track of when the Lumia 920 is supposed to come out, it should be obvious it won't be within a few days. For those who have not...well that's definitely on BB for not specifying.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte