File Management (Drag + Drop)

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
oh god, please no more syncing BS, i hate apple for putting that on itunes!

Then had to deal with it using zune (although zune much easier)

Drag and drop > syncing

jaethos

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I think this is awesome for the people who want it. I don't though. My music is spread throughout multiple folders and drives, the last thing I want to do is rummage around through all of that to put the music I want on my phone. The same goes with other media, with a sync client I can check off what I want to sync and let it do it's thing instead of going in to each folder and dragging and dropping what I want from there.

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
As long as auto syncing is still allowed too.

Wireless sync is one of the best features of WP7. I love the fact i buy something from iTunes, Zune, or whereever, and litterally all i have to do, is put my phone on charge, and Zune auto syncs itself.

File explorer may be ok for some people, but its far too much effort for me.

rakeshrai

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Auto sync is fine when backing up but I would like to have drag and drop when putting in music and movies ala Android. This is the number one reason why I hate Apple and its rubbish ideas. Before iPods, Creative music players had drag and drop. I'm so glad WP8 is going to have this feature!:cool:

migespy

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I am a serious potential convert from Android. I am looking hard at Surface, and now at WP8. I love the ability of android to connect to a PC and be utilized the same as a thumb drive in adding music,pics, and videos. I'm glad this will be the same for WP8. I love Windows 8, and the clean sexiness of it has me wanting to ditch Android. Like with any ecosystem. the conversion over from a complete buy-in is difficult and requires a learning curve. I am willing to make that leap I guess I'm just afraid of diving in.

Digital Moe

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I like the fact that you can sync with iTunes this was the thing that caused me such a headache when I tried to go Android there was no easy way to sync my vast number of playlists.

andraeseus

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
How much effort is it to scroll through dozens of documents just to find the one you want? or have to remembre the name of the doc you want in order to search for it in the office app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans