Tough choice

JoeDizzle33

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I need help. I currently have the white 900. I like the color. I was pretty sold on getting white again but the more I see of the other colors the more interesting they look. I am trying to decide between red, white, or yellow for my new 920.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
White isn't bad, but it's just not exciting. Personally, if I get a 920, I'd prefer the yellow, with the red as my second choice (cyan wouldn't be an option because I'm not on AT&T). I'd say you should choose between those two. :D

odin09

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Hate to be boring but I want the black. I am just not a guy that can handle a yellow or red phone. I wish that they would come out with a real blue or navy blue.

Sent from my mwp6985 using Board Express

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I have been all about the yellow but started leaning towards the white. I was thinking the new High Contrast Theme would look killer on a white phone. I'm kind of disappointed that the only matte finish is the Cyan one.

I'll definitely will want to see the phones in person at a store. Hopefully they have all colors on display, even if it's on empty 920 shells.

Yakkaimono

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Grey and black also have a matt finish.

I personally would like the grey even though I like the yellow the most. But it's just too flashy. In the end I'll probably end up with the white one since the grey is nowhere to be found.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12