Samsung ATIV S all most every where in Canada in November!

travisel

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Samsung ATIV S Smartphone

Samsung ATIV S is a new smartphone for both work and entertainment, offering a premium Windows 8 experience in a phone. ATIV S brings a stunning hairline design and high performance with a range of content-sharing and productivity options. Its impressive 1.5GHz dual-core processor and LTE connectivity enable great browsing performance and high responsiveness even for the most demanding gaming or work applications. Users can enjoy the brand new Windows Phone 8 experience on the ATIV S's stunning 4.8" HD Super AMOLED? display. The ATIV S smartphone will be available at Bell, Rogers, Telus and Sasktel in November.

Samsung Electronics Canada Inc. | Samsung Canada announces its family of new Windows 8-ready products

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Wow. Lucky you guys.

Seriously now - are you from Samsung PR?

facepalm.jpg

sconrad308

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
I think I've finally decided on the ATIV S. Buy a 64GB Micro SD and put music and videos on it and then I can take that I need with the phone and with a WIN RT tablet. Probably going with the ASUS, but might even end up waiting for the ATIV Tab.

Heron_Kusanagi

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
As much as I think Samsung is weak in its WP support, they are currently the only OEM with the full deal on phones, desktops, laptops and PCs running W8.

So more ads on this, means more power for WP8. At least that's the theory.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon