Windows 7.8 release????

worbyc

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Just wondering now windows phone 8 has been released when will windows phone 7.8 be?? Sorta feel like being left in the dark atm :S

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering now windows phone 8 has been released when will windows phone 7.8 be?? Sorta feel like being left in the dark atm :S

My guess is early 2013.

I would be amazed if we see it before the holidays.

Just as well, I'm staring at a Lumia 900 with a cracked screen now so I'll likely be buying a 920 as soon as they are launched now, I am not paying $200 to fix this phone when I can spend a bit more and have a 920.

mobster011

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Will all WP7 phones be able to upgrade to 7.8? If not, is there a list somewhere that outlines which can and which can't?

I have a Titan and my wife has a Focus 2.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
again as posted on the homepage, if it is released, you will be able to upgrade any phone with the cab method....

Like you could to with the tango method to any phone.... As it will be an offical update, you would be able to do it on any phone.

The biggest question here is....WHEN ?

chiyonosake11

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
again as posted on the homepage, if it is released, you will be able to upgrade any phone with the cab method....

Like you could to with the tango method to any phone.... As it will be an offical update, you would be able to do it on any phone.

The biggest question here is....WHEN ?

is there an official Rom for NL900 and if so is it stable?

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I think early 2013 or end of Q1 - that's probably when low-end 7.8 phones might be in market too right? They wouldn't want to spoil high end Windows Phone 8 party just yet considering its not available yet to everyone. They will be killing their low end market if they release 7.8 before those phones!

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Most phones have a custom roms....with 7.8 beta.

It works pretty good a few bugs but, over all very solid. I have been running a 7.8 beta on my phone for a few weeks now and it's been running solid as a rock.

I was going to try a different rom this week but, Sandy was a b.i.t.c.h. to me and I am still out of power, I got power sort of back (generator) but, my internet does not work...Dam Sandy...

If I was single, an a hot woman came up to me hitting on me, if her name was Sandy, I would tell her to get lost....that is how much I hate the name Sandy now !!!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium