Nothing changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonbraj

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm a lover of Microsoft new world, I like their new interface and how smooth the experience is, Windows Phone 7 has so many flaws but I gave a pass to Microsoft because I knew it was made in hurry to create the ground for the real OS which was supposed to be Windows Phone 8. I was wrong. I can't blame Microsoft for the lack of apps,hey, they can't force developers, it's okay. But they have the responsibility to solve all the lacks that Windows Phone 7 have, they did nothing, everything is basically the same. I have a big list of complains but just to name a few:

- No updated calendar (Week View was a high requested feature)
- No custom ringtones
- No edit before forward email (Unconfirmed)
- No bluetooth file transfer
- No mass storage (Unconfirmed)
- No file explorer
- No WiFi always ON
- No better volume control
- No Text Reflow in IE
- No multitask improvements: bringing an app via live tile restart the app, no easy close apps
- Can't delete all emails of one folder
- Hitting back from an email folder brings you to start screen
- Facebook chat integration doesn't sync offline messages

These are just a few that came to my mind now. We can't keep giving MSFT a free pass.
No Windows Phone 8.5 won't fix that. Just my 2 cents.

Sorry for bad text construction, English is not my main language.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm a lover of Microsoft new world, I like their new interface and how smooth the experience is, Windows Phone 7 has so many flaws but I gave a pass to Microsoft because I knew it was made in hurry to create the ground for the real OS which was supposed to be Windows Phone 8. I was wrong. I can't blame Microsoft for the lack of apps,hey, they can't force developers, it's okay. But they have the responsibility to solve all the lacks that Windows Phone 7 has, they did nothing, everything is basically the same. I have a big list of complains but just to name a few:

- No updated calendar (Week View was a high requested feature)
- No custom ringtones WRONG?
- No edit before forward email (Unconfirmed)
- No bluetooth file transfer - WRONG
- No mass storage (Unconfirmed) WRONG
- No file explorer FOR WHAT?
- No WiFi always ON FOR WHAT? - Complain about battery life after a week?
- No better volume control
- No Text Reflow in IE
- No multitask improvements: bringing an app via live tile restart the app, no easy close apps WRONG - design philosophy ain't what android does
- Can't delete all emails of one folder - WRONG
- Hitting back from an email folder brings you to start screen
- Facebook chat integration doesn't sync offline messages SO? IM+ also have you tried their new FB app yet?

These are just a few that came to my mind now. We can't keep giving MSFT a free pass.

Sorry for bad text construction, English is not my main language.

I think iPhone 5 is the best bet for you.

ALSO STOP SPAMMING ON ALL AVAILABLE FORUMS??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss