get your bing on for free apps

havox22

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
This is great I have earned over 10,000 bing points since it came out, and lately ive have nothing to spent it on. I just got my sister $15 in amazon credit, because I have enough Microsoft points...I was kinda hopping that we'd be able to buy apps & games with MS points, but this will do too...im excited, I have to start building my points back up tho

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
way cool. I will say these points are the reason I set Bing on all my computers...came for the points, stayed for the search results!

I have earned...4000 life time. Most goes to Amazon giftcards, spends like cash for me there.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I've been pushing my wife to start doing the Bing rewards stuff... Maybe this is the push she needs.

I was having issues getting live rewards set up and the support guy asked, while we were waiting for a response on the issue, if I was doing the Bing rewards. He then said he cheats at the rewards... He just searches for the numbers 1-30 real quick to get his 15 points each day. LOL

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I've been pushing my wife to start doing the Bing rewards stuff... Maybe this is the push she needs.

I was having issues getting live rewards set up and the support guy asked, while we were waiting for a response on the issue, if I was doing the Bing rewards. He then said he cheats at the rewards... He just searches for the numbers 1-30 real quick to get his 15 points each day. LOL

I have found when you have an account that maxes out each day that they put a cap on your account. There were a bunch of people complaining because they put a 3000 pt cap on their account, they were also always the ones that would talk about search "dog, cat, doggy, kitty, ..." every day to just get to the max.

The cap could have just been for when the Rewards were in beta.

I have found in normal usage I get to Gold status every month and constantly have 500 pts wait for me to spend (I fluctuate between 300 and 800ish). There is no need to push the limits.

Agent-P

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
This is pretty great. Though I wish Bing searches done via the hardware key on WP also counted for points. If those counted, then I would have so many points.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Meh, was about to get credits toward WP apps and noticed that it says for WP8 only :( has anyone tried using the WP8 app credits on WP7?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire