Nokia ads for the L920 - THIS IS LUMIA!

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I disagree. Balance is in order. Rah-rah cheerleading is what is inappropriate right now, IMO.

I agree balance is in order. Having said that, balance your criticism, it's the same thing over and over. You are very funny when you want to be, I know you can do it.

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I am ticked off. Microsoft placed a lot of trust in Nokia's ability to execute, making them the biggest partner and the most privileged, and so far that trust has been violated over and over, to the detriment of the platform.

I don't want to see WP die, but at the rate of screw-ups this year, we're getting into the danger zone.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully whenever they do launch the devices here, it'll stop the bleeding. And maybe do a better job of executing the 2nd wave of devices.

invertme

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I haven't seen one d@mned ad for Windows Phone 8 yet. However, I have seen plenty for Windows 8 and Surface.

I bet the interest will cross platforms. If someone is interested in Windows 8 then goes to buy a new phone and "Hey this phone is just like my computer!". Could result in more sales/

DungMasterFang

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I am ticked off. Microsoft placed a lot of trust in Nokia's ability to execute, making them the biggest partner and the most privileged, and so far that trust has been violated over and over, to the detriment of the platform.

I don't want to see WP die, but at the rate of screw-ups this year, we're getting into the danger zone.

Quite the opposite. Nokia is pretty much the reason WP is still alive.

rmichael75

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I think the reason why wp is alive and also the reason why HTC 8X is waht it is is because of lumia. Till then who thought about colors?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion