Microsoft kiosks will sell phones

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I had a friend of mine stop by the Microsoft kiosk here at the Eaton Centre in Toronto (which he said was quite busy with people trying out Surfaces) to ask if they will sell phones. The staff said that they will indeed start selling phones once they get stock in, and the carriers officially release the phones (the staff on duty didn't know when this will be, but that they were told to expect them soon)

The phones however will still be locked to the carriers that they are for.

On a side note my friend stopped by the Rogers store to see if they had any 920s left and they said that they sold out in a snap yesterday.

spiff_p239

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
If the Microsoft Store offers a yellow 8X for Verizon, I'd buy from them instead of straight from VZW. I typically hate flashy looking phones, but there's something about that yellow....

sdoca

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
No Windows Phone on Microsoft Store Canada

Does the US version of the store list Windows Phone at all? I can't get to the US version of the Microsoft Store; keep getting redirected to the Canadian one which doesn't have any phones listed at all.

sdoca

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I wish ours did the same. I want a Lumia 820 (with red wireless charging shell) and so far no Canadian carrier has announced it will set it. I'm actually okay with that as long as I can get my hands on one somewhere else without being scalped for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos