Lock Screen\Music App Album\Artist Artwork

TotalLamer

Sep 15, 2009
Visit site
Get this man a beer RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

You have just made my day. It works perfectly. Just updated all my missing artwork in about 2 minutes and it works beautifully with the live tile now. You sir, are a legend. Thank you!

YES!

App is -exactly- what we needed! Well... except for one thing. It crashes like CRAZY on me. I'm working my way through one artist at a time and making progress, but I really wish it didn't crash as much. :crying:

LikeWaah

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Thank you!!

This has totally made my day! I'll have to rearrange my home screen to fit a large tile now.

Edit:

Actually, I'm having a problem with MPATool, maybe someone here can help me out.

I used Auto Download at first, but some of the photos aren't that great, so I went through setting a couple artists manually. But it didn't change the backgrounds.

I tried exiting the music player completely, then setting the artist. No dice.
Any ideas on why?

Last edited:

Flasheart

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Excellent, thank you, that worked a treat.

I don't understand why it's so hard for things to be done correctly though. I use Media Monkey and have spent a lot of time getting things right, with all the correct album art, it should just work.

I had two problems this thread helped me fix. One was the missing album art (that's there on the PC) which is fixable with the MPAtool and the other was albums being split up, turning off the Xbox music sync fixed that. But we shouldn't have to jump through hoops, if the info is on the PC and we sync, it should stay like that and ASK before it starts splitting albums up. I had only got 5 of my 500+ albums over and two of them were split. These were mainstream run of the mill albums too!

Ah well, hopefully some one will write a better music player for WP8.

Thanks again for the tips.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720