Just received an email that my best buy order was cancelled.

maj71303

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Which phone did you order and was it an upgrade? I didn't place my BB order until the 22nd but it was for Red on Upgrade? Wonder if any of that made a difference....but yes the proverbial ball has very much been dropped by someone somewhere on this launch...

Seems like people that ordered colored phones are getting the cancellation emails. I think the most stocked color will be black as usual.

WPmunkey

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Which phone did you order and was it an upgrade? I didn't place my BB order until the 22nd but it was for Red on Upgrade? Wonder if any of that made a difference....but yes the proverbial ball has very much been dropped by someone somewhere on this launch...

I ordered the white Lumia 920. I was signing up as a new customer from tmobile. I think I ordered the white one but the listing for white and I think red did not mention the color in the listing, yellow and black did so I had to go by the picture so it may have been grey.

chevans920

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the white Lumia 920. I was signing up as a new customer from tmobile. I think I ordered the white one but the listing for white and I think red did not mention the color in the listing, yellow and black did so I had to go by the picture so it may have been grey.

"Who's on first" much??? :)

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I will come back on the 11th and you can explain why that missed date also isn't Nokia's fault.

And when I have my WP8 in hand on the 14th and the 920 is still "coming soon," you can explain how it is bad to have shipping product and clear dates, and how brilliant this launch is, again.

Well. Mine just shipped and should be here by Friday.

So now you just look stupid.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs