Black friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherwin892

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
It'll be interesting what will happen to the Lumia line. I know for a fact that some stores already have their ads printed out and have already leaked so maybe it won't be included? Does anyone have insight?

Landsharkk

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to bite the bullet for AT&T's $99 price with the free wireless charging pad. It's already a too-good-to-be-true price and I don't think I'll feel any regrets if I buy now and miss out on a better deal for black friday.

That said, I'll probably still be looking on black friday out of curiosity. :)

There are several Black Friday websites out there that help you quickly find discounts, such as this: Black Friday 2012 Ads | Black Friday Deals | BlackFriday.com

TaliZorah

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to bite the bullet for AT&T's $99 price with the free wireless charging pad. It's already a too-good-to-be-true price and I don't think I'll feel any regrets if I buy now and miss out on a better deal for black friday.

That said, I'll probably still be looking on black friday out of curiosity. :)

There are several Black Friday websites out there that help you quickly find discounts, such as this: Black Friday 2012 Ads | Black Friday Deals | BlackFriday.com

Well technically black friday will be exactly two weeks so couldn't you just return the phone, pay the $35 restock fee and get whatever deal they have if it makes sense for you to pay the fee?

mikejets89

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
When t mobile say they will give me the lowest upgrade price since I been with them 4 years how much they will knock off from the 199.99 tag on Nov 14 8x hit the market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa