Will wp8 on tmobile or any carries will the prices be cheaper or the same talking about two year contract.
    11-06-2012 02:19 PM
    Will wp8 on tmobile or any carries will the prices be cheaper or the same talking about two year contract.
    You'll know for sure in a couple of weeks, but traditionally cell phones get deep discounts on Black Friday.
    brmiller1976 likes this.
    11-06-2012 02:43 PM
    It'll be interesting what will happen to the Lumia line. I know for a fact that some stores already have their ads printed out and have already leaked so maybe it won't be included? Does anyone have insight?
    11-06-2012 05:07 PM
    I'm going to bite the bullet for AT&T's $99 price with the free wireless charging pad. It's already a too-good-to-be-true price and I don't think I'll feel any regrets if I buy now and miss out on a better deal for black friday.

That said, I'll probably still be looking on black friday out of curiosity. :)

There are several Black Friday websites out there that help you quickly find discounts, such as this: Black Friday 2012 Ads | Black Friday Deals | BlackFriday.com
    Muessig likes this.
    11-06-2012 11:53 PM
    I'm going to bite the bullet for AT&T's $99 price with the free wireless charging pad. It's already a too-good-to-be-true price and I don't think I'll feel any regrets if I buy now and miss out on a better deal for black friday.

That said, I'll probably still be looking on black friday out of curiosity. :)

There are several Black Friday websites out there that help you quickly find discounts, such as this: Black Friday 2012 Ads | Black Friday Deals | BlackFriday.com
    Well technically black friday will be exactly two weeks so couldn't you just return the phone, pay the $35 restock fee and get whatever deal they have if it makes sense for you to pay the fee?
    11-07-2012 04:30 AM
    When t mobile say they will give me the lowest upgrade price since I been with them 4 years how much they will knock off from the 199.99 tag on Nov 14 8x hit the market
    11-07-2012 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD