NFC and Credit Cards

rclifton

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Anyone with a new Lumia 920 has information if NFC tap-to-pay working with AT&T?

It doesn't at the moment. I was looking forward to using the 920 for nfc purchases as well since I've been doing it on my S3 and Galaxy Nexus before it for about a year now. Sadly it looks like you need a special sim card and carrier support to get the same level of functionality from WP8's Wallet app. I'm pretty disappointed as the information really hasnt been put out there exactly what is needed and when it's coming etc..

StephenWagner7

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I've posted this in a few other threads, but thought I'd update it in here as well...

I just picked up a Rogers SureTap SIM card (it's supposed to be a "Secure SIM") for my Lumia 1020 hoping it would enable the NFC Transactions option inside of the Wallet app. I just activated the SIM card, and unfortunately there is no option available inside of the wallet to enable "NFC Transactions".

No luck!

canadian1der

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I just got my secure SIM card from T-Mobile (complete with Isis branding) and put it into my unlocked 1020 (an ATT version unfortunately), same story - there is no option for NFC payments visible in the wallet hub.

I wonder if someone with an international Lumia would have a different result - i.e. not one that has been tampered with by a carrier?

CSJr1

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I can't believe this thread is almost 2 years old since the annouce of ISIS and Mobile Wallet Payment in WP and I have yet to get rid of my credit cards in favor of it.

What is funny is I just got an email from ISIS asking why I haven't been using it, lol.

-survey@paywithisis.com via surveymonkey.com (member@surveymonkey.com)

10:01 AM

To: ********

Show this message...

From: survey-noreply@smo.surveymonkey.com on behalf of feedback-survey@paywithisis.com via surveymonkey.com (member@surveymonkey.com)
Sent: Tue 4/08/14 10:01 AM
To: ********

Hey there, We noticed you haven't been using your Isis Mobile Wallet - we’d like to know why. Your input will help us determine what’s easy or difficult about using Isis so we can make it better. There are only 4 questions and it should take you less than 3 minutes to complete the survey.

Here is a link to the survey.

Your input will be really helpful and much appreciated. It will be kept strictly confidential - used only for the purposes of research for this project.
Thanks,
- Steve K.
Isis Product Design Lead
Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click here, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list. Isis may still send you informational messages relating to your Isis Mobile Wallet, and will do so in accordance with the Isis Terms of Service at paywithisis.com.
Survey Feedback
JVL Ventures/ISIS
230 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017

feedback-survey@paywithisis.com
paywithisis.com
?/™ JVL Ventures, LLC

The survey link no longer is active as I already took the survey and voiced my displeasure about the non-WP support.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)