11-10-2012 01:20 PM
28 12
tools
    Ah well that does explain it. Are these free trials just like the ones on Android? Basically like the paid version but with apps? If that's the case, then I'm definitely going Windows. It just looks too good. If anything I can return it if I don't like it.

One last question though -- as I've mentioned before I don't have an xBox, I don't use Hotmail or anything like that, and I'm not planning on upgrading to W8 on my laptop. Would this still make the WP8 a good buy?
    11-09-2012 09:01 PM
    Ah well that does explain it. Are these free trials just like the ones on Android? Basically like the paid version but with apps? If that's the case, then I'm definitely going Windows. It just looks too good. If anything I can return it if I don't like it.

One last question though -- as I've mentioned before I don't have an xBox, I don't use Hotmail or anything like that, and I'm not planning on upgrading to W8 on my laptop. Would this still make the WP8 a good buy?
    yea. of course. you can still use ur gmail and stuff
    11-09-2012 09:16 PM
    i never had a smart phone ,until yesterday when i bought a red Lumia 920 loving it
    11-10-2012 01:20 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD