Achievements Not Syncing :(

JJBDude

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
So I just go a Lumia 820 in the post today, was very excited and I set it up all fine. I have bought Angry Birds Space and Star Wars, I unlocked an achievement in Space but when I went to look at my profile the game nor the achievement was added. I decided to buy Connect 4 and try that, again same problem. At one point I did see 10 gamerscore be added to my total, this however didn't last long and has gone back to my original total of 239,214. So I bought Cut The Rope and unlocked another 10G achievement, this time it added Cut The Rope to my gamercard but didnt add the 10G.

Now I am struggling to figure out what to do! I have done a hard reset and no luck there. Has anybody else experiences these issues and can help? This is really frustrating me.

Oh and this is an error message I get when I click to view achievements on Angry Birds space - "sorry, we can't sign you in. please sign in using the games app, then start this app again.". This went away for a moment and allowed me to view the achievements once, this is when my total went up by 10G but then went back down. I have connection to my provider Orange and WiFi connection, and my gamertag looks set up fine. Could it be because my gamertag is also on my old WP7?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro