Custom Ringtones - WP8

Victor Tashev

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I just pasted a couple of .mp3 files in the Ringtones folder on my HTC X8 after connecting it to the W8 desktop. The songs appeared in the Settings | Ringtones and work like a charm :)

Lnin0

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Weird. Could have sworn I saw an Nokia ringtone maker in the store yesterday but now I don't see it. Description said it you could edit any MP3 on your phone and then use it as a ringtone. Wonder if they found a problem with it?

tmservo

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
The only thing I really need is the ability to assign specific ringtones to specific contacts.. ie, ringtoneA=wife, etc. *shrug* maybe that's a feature that will come along later. The nokia ringtone maker seems to work slick.

Coffee

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
The only thing I really need is the ability to assign specific ringtones to specific contacts.. ie, ringtoneA=wife, etc. *shrug* maybe that's a feature that will come along later. The nokia ringtone maker seems to work slick.

You can assign any contact their own ringtone, just go into their contact profile, hit the edit button, hit 'ringtone', select a ringtone for that person.

tmservo

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
You can assign any contact their own ringtone, just go into their contact profile, hit the edit button, hit 'ringtone', select a ringtone for that person.

Thank you. For some reason earlier it didn't seem to show me this. Had to go out and back in and there it is, brilliant.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)