Post your Home Screen and Color Theme

Slai

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Ben: the brown one? Thats... the brown one. Its on all the WP8s :p . Theres also a steely grey though, and some others. Basically, theyre the same on all the WP8 models :) .

Ben Lehtovaara

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Ahh, found it. Thanks!
Sent from my RM-820_nam_canada_200 using Board Express

btw, how do I insert an image in a post? When I try to select a file with the uploader it shows an unknown error. Its just 2 .png screenshots from my phone.

TraciLords

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
920.screenshot.05.12.12.jpg

ciprian.georgiu

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Seen some of you use fake contact with pictures to delimitate tiles (Social, Info, games etc). Do you happen to know a source of nice images to put t o those contact in order to have some nice "icons". If you look at "willybraatlund" social connections icons you will know what I mean.

willybraatlund

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Seen some of you use fake contact with pictures to delimitate tiles (Social, Info, games etc). Do you happen to know a source of nice images to put t o those contact in order to have some nice "icons". If you look at "willybraatlund" social connections icons you will know what I mean.

I used Wiztiles pro, and from the app I downloaded a theme with over 50 icons or so. It also have a free version.

bigkevbosky

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Putting up a new one today - decided to remove some seldom used apps and go with a "two home screen" approach. For anyone interested in copying this idea - there is a small black tile in between the two "home screens" to separate them. So when you unlock the screen, the top set of tiles are the only thing you see, and one flick up gets you the whole "second screen" in one view. I put my most used apps (used every 3 days or so) in the top screen and tried to make the tiles stay the same consistent color for visual appeal. The bottom screen is apps used at least once a week and I tried to have the top two rows be work/news and the bottom two rows be media.

homescreen.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb