Post your Home Screen and Color Theme

Boris Lozac

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
Light theme is beautifull, never realised until this thread.. So if i understand, the battery consumption is same on IPS LCD screens compared to dark background?

lumia%20520%203.png

CallMeNop

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
wp_ss_20130806_0001.png
This is my new home screen on my yellow lumia 920. I have to admitt that it's really (too much maybe) inspired on something I see here :sweaty:

k3wkie

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
View attachment 39236
The audi R8 picture is the "Day Counter" app which tells me its 1w and 0d to school start........... I also have a wide Spotify tile on the bottom

Hey there...

Sorry for the question, but how can i get these connection shortcuts?

Thanks in advice

// edit: just found it by myself - wiztiles (non-pro version) - works like a charm, and then i found your post too a page before.. sorry :x

Last edited:

willybraatlund

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
What's the third yellow icon with the little ghost/smiling face? I've been seeing that often now, it's clearly not one of the OS apps.

It's Swapchat (unofficial snapchat) but has been removed from the store because of some copyright problems from the snapchat I think. But that also means the official snapchat app might be on its way tho' :D

HaibaneReki

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Thanks : ). The app you have to use to split the image into tiles is Custom Tiles Maker (you have to pay 1.99 to unlock all the features but it really worth it).

cool, thx :)

by the way, the screenshot post-processing is done in GIMP (or similar) or on the phone? I was looking for something exactly like this as an app, no success yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte