Post your Home Screen and Color Theme

Agent-P

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I've been following this thread since the beginning and gotten great ideas from your guys' home screen layouts. I've been constantly changing mine, and now that I've settled on something I like, I will post it. The accent colour I'm using is mauve. My start screen is a tad too long for two screenshots, so I moved the second one up a bit. Just know the WPCentral tile is right below the Gleek tile and the alignment will make more sense.

Attachments

• Start Screen Top.png
    Start Screen Top.png
    410.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Start Screen Bottom.png
    Start Screen Bottom.png
    287.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

TheDvlsAdvc8

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
In response to the person looking to add their team's calendar to the calendar on the phone...

Go to live.com, login with your MS account and go to your calendar, you can subscribe to other calendars in the proper format... I think iCal. Then do a search for your team and iCal. You should find a calendar somewhere, sometimes managed by the team itself, with a url that you can enter in on live.com. I subscribed to a Ravens calendar managed by the team that will always get updates. You can do this for other sorts of things too... say if a local newspaper offers an iCal with local events.

Stephen Deering

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I tried to help create the natural "feel" of multiple "pages" on my new HTC 8x. Rather than have everything squished together - I added a few custom live-tiles tonight....to create extra space between the different "app clusters" that I've been using most often.

http://tinyurl.com/cc5neut

Sorry that the time is displayed inside each screen shot.... I'll do a better job of avoiding that next time. :)

Here is my lock-screen as well....
http://tinyurl.com/cnjvgj5

Last edited:

alfonz

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I have a quick question.

I have noticed the HTC's having a clock/weather metro tile on their home screens. Is that HTS exclusive or can I get this for my L920?

Slai

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Okay, heres my current homescreen.

Id like to have the images and text a bit smoother, I just havent had time to figure out how yet.

But you get the concept.

6tfqk9.png

Slai

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Thanks!

Yeah I used a program called Custom Tiles Maker PRO, however I suspect that having it in use really bombs your battery, Ive disabled it now and if my battery returns to its normal behaviour, Ill try using other apps that perform similiar tasks (there are free ones that can do just about the same deal, graphically).

alfonz

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks!

Yeah I used a program called Custom Tiles Maker PRO, however I suspect that having it in use really bombs your battery, Ive disabled it now and if my battery returns to its normal behaviour, Ill try using other apps that perform similiar tasks (there are free ones that can do just about the same deal, graphically).

Your white background also contributes to faster battery drain. Switch it to black and see if that helps.

Slai

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Its not an AMOLED screen, so it doesnt really matter, does it?

Also, my battery has been at the point where a battery is reported to last 1d 16h. It just varies a lot, seemingly at random.

tumaykilinc

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Nice!

What did you use for the "Oyunlar" etc?

Hey Slai, thanks!

I made the icons on Photoshop, and transferred them into my phone.
And then i created Contacts with these icons as profile pictures, and pinned them onto my home screen with smallest tile size.

But there is Wiz Tiles application that works good for this purpose, but i haven't tried it yet.

alfonz

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Its not an AMOLED screen, so it doesnt really matter, does it?

Also, my battery has been at the point where a battery is reported to last 1d 16h. It just varies a lot, seemingly at random.

You are correct. Why for some reason I was thinking of L800 since it has amoled.

ZoSo925

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Here is mine. I wish you could individually change theme colors so everything is not all 1 color.

I love the live tiles. For pictures I put 250MB of random pictures and it's always changing pictures.

WP8-Desktop.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs