Post your Home Screen and Color Theme

mky4b11

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site

Awesome!

I'd like to start customizing my home screen like you guys have been. My home screen is a clutter of nonsense. Ordered chaos I guess lol. But everyone's clean/themed home screens makes me want to organize it a bit better.

What app is everyone using for custom tiles? Also is there a grouping tile app available yet? To say put all the camera apps into a live tile and have it open the group of camera apps? Sorry if these questions are repetitive. I got through about 20 pages of browsing thus thread with no answer, and search didn't bring much up.

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
What app is everyone using for custom tiles? Also is there a grouping tile app available yet? To say put all the camera apps into a live tile and have it open the group of camera apps? Sorry if these questions are repetitive. I got through about 20 pages of browsing thus thread with no answer, and search didn't bring much up.
Nokia's got you covered with a nice roundup: How to create awesomely artistic Windows Phone Start screens – Nokia Conversations : the official Nokia blog

I use a personal combo of Wiztiles and Custom Tiles Maker. Not a fan of Skinery because, despite you being able to link to a select few number of third party apps, you can't put an image on an individual tile. You have to create a theme and the image spreads to all the tiles - so if you only use one, it could look out of place.

mky4b11

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the app suggestions. I ended up downloading wiztiles pro and checked out
wiphomes and came up with this

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=17A1E32742647D9D!140&authkey=!ADDeBnGQYMfJbjQ

Wiztiles is kind of cool, but I feel I can't really use most of the tasks you can link to. For example, linking a tile to the phone task won't open the usual phone screen I am used to with logs/contacts, but instead is more for a direct dial to a certain contact. Which isn't bad, but I don't have use for it at the moment.

Thanks again everyone. I will keep playing around with new themes and see what I can come up with. But I am happy with the feel of my home screen now. Ready for summer !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05