Post your Home Screen and Color Theme

paddylaz

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
wp_ss_20130718_0005.jpg
wp_ss_20130718_0003.png

Here's mine.........I have my live tiles in a T-formation in the middle....would STRONGLY recommend 'das image' to anyone who wants some nice imagery on their home screen. It pools photos from everywhere (bing, picasa, flickr, tumblr etc) and presents a constantly updating live tile of beautiful photos of scenery, architecture, nature, women etc

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Light theme, mauve color

deqptt.png

2exldlv.png

Junaid96

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Here's three screenshots of mine that I've hastily combined together in MS Paint... (I know, it's a pretty awful piece of editing :wink:)

WP Home Screen.png

TraciLords

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Very Happy with my l920!

Hi, Long time no post!

On January 28, I had this to say about uzeroni's homescreen and then havn't posted a screenshot since;
Good Morning.
I don't usually comment, but I have to say;
That tile arrangement looks awesome. For some reason I really took a fancy to it.
It has given me some inspiration. I think I'll adjust my home screen some.
Thanks for posting your home screen!
See uzeroni's inspirational homescreen HERE.
It took me this long to reorganize my homescreen to my liking based on that concept.

I've had my l920 since November and I've never really been happy with my homescreen. I have been fiddling with the layout, colors and tiles. Finally I think I am happy with the overall layout.

I have organized the most used tiles up to the top and moved the least used tiles to the bottom.
I like that only the PHONE functions are displayed on the first homescreen as the device is primarily a phone and functions as an entertainment device secondarily.
I am still filling in the blanks on the youtube and magazine sections, but I'm happy with how daily usage is coming along.

I am amazed at how many tiles you can pin without affecting performance or battery life. Try doing this with an android phone!

wp_ss_20130719_0001_stitch.jpg

CREDITs:
- abel920 for providing the Canadian flag!
- uzeroni for providing me with the ringed in box concept!

I can't stop making tiles!
The possibility is endless!
How far can I go?

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 37583
View attachment 37584

Here's mine.........I have my live tiles in a T-formation in the middle....would STRONGLY recommend 'das image' to anyone who wants some nice imagery on their home screen. It pools photos from everywhere (bing, picasa, flickr, tumblr etc) and presents a constantly updating live tile of beautiful photos of scenery, architecture, nature, women etc

I use Das Image constantly! Have two live tiles for its pictures. I like to save the beautiful nature pictures and combine them into a nice collage for my lock screen.

vikrant6

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: Very Happy with my l920!

Hi, Long time no post!

On January 28, I had this to say about uzeroni's homescreen and then havn't posted a screenshot since;

See uzeroni's inspirational homescreen HERE.
It took me this long to reorganize my homescreen to my liking based on that concept.

I've had my l920 since November and I've never really been happy with my homescreen. I have been fiddling with the layout, colors and tiles. Finally I think I am happy with the overall layout.

I have organized the most used tiles up to the top and moved the least used tiles to the bottom.
I like that only the PHONE functions are displayed on the first homescreen as the device is primarily a phone and functions as an entertainment device secondarily.
I am still filling in the blanks on the youtube and magazine sections, but I'm happy with how daily usage is coming along.

I am amazed at how many tiles you can pin without affecting performance or battery life. Try doing this with an android phone!

View attachment 37698

CREDITs:
- abel920 for providing the Canadian flag!
- uzeroni for providing me with the ringed in box concept!

I can't stop making tiles!
The possibility is endless!
How far can I go?

How you made that lock screen transparent, looks awesome!!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs