Post your Home Screen and Color Theme

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I think he got a picture of the top of his start screen, blurred it and set it as his lock screen. Hope that helps.

Ozzpot

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
which app did you use for that picture tiles. Doesn't look like wiztiles or Tiled picture to me.
Custom Tiles Maker | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)

It's free, but I bought the 79p/99? "Layout pack" to enable all the more elaborate layouts (you only get a couple of simple ones for free). It chops any picture into multiple tiles and can apply text or actions to them too if you want. For an extra 79p/99? it can also change the picture at times intervals.

js8229

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I am officially *stunned* with both the creativity and the customizations seen on WP. I've had mine for two days and now, seeing these, I think when they say Android is "customizable" they have no idea what they're talking about. These home screens are amazing.

elvisgp

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I am officially *stunned* with both the creativity and the customizations seen on WP. I've had mine for two days and now, seeing these, I think when they say Android is "customizable" they have no idea what they're talking about. These home screens are amazing.

You clearly have no idea how customizable android is. One can make the android home screen look like the windows phone start screen, if they wanted to. That's how customizable android is.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

yuvalnyk

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
My new Lumia 920:smile:

14ddl54.jpg

2czqyqt.jpg

2j48wnq.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads