Post your Home Screen and Color Theme

JerseySal

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
WeatherFlow, Accuweather, and Amazing Weather are three weather apps I know off hand that have lockscreen features. Weather Flow lets you use your own pictures. Amazing Weather has some good features, and AccuWeather is always on point for me.

Colby Lee

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
WeatherFlow, Accuweather, and Amazing Weather are three weather apps I know off hand that have lockscreen features. Weather Flow lets you use your own pictures. Amazing Weather has some good features, and AccuWeather is always on point for me.

I'm Hoping they update the new Bing Weather app with a lock screen. It is a great app, and the option to choose a live weather lock screen, or a static one, would be the bee's knees!

robinleck

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi all !
I've been wanting to share my 925 home screen and theme but how do you guys paste your pics in this thread.
So far I can copy my pics but unable to paste the copied files here. Can anyone help, thanks!

th0mas96

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi all !
I've been wanting to share my 925 home screen and theme but how do you guys paste your pics in this thread.
So far I can copy my pics but unable to paste the copied files here. Can anyone help, thanks!
afaik it's impossible from the phone itself, on PC just click the "insert image" box in the reply dialogue and you can upload the pic.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi all !

I upload my pics to SkyDrive and then using the app on the phone, I share it. It allows copying the link to the pic, which I paste into the dialog box im the wpcentral app. Not the best way to do it, but it works.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte